At The Locke Insurance Group, our agents take the time to get to know you on a personal level, which means we care about you and your automobiles needs. We work with nearly a dozen insurance carriers, giving us the ability to search the market, insuring that you are getting the best policy at the very best price. As Florida natives ourselves, we understand the unique automobile insurance needs of Florida residents and can advise and educate you in the best coverage.
Here are a few of the options you have when it comes to your auto insurance needs:
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – In Florida, Personal Injury Protection is required to be purchased by all owners of motor vehicles registered in this state. PIP coverage makes the individual responsible for their own injuries in an accident regardless of fault.
- Collision – Insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – Protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Medical – Generally pays for medical costs for you and your passengers after you are hurt in a car accident, regardless of who is found at fault for the accident.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
In addition, we offer more specialized plans that cover:
- Antique Auto Insurance Coverage
- We also offer specialized Antique Auto coverage liability and Physical Damage insurance for the Antique and Collector Car industry.
- Motorcycle Insurance
- We insure most types of motorcycles including: Cruiser bikes, Sports bikes, Enduros, dirt bikes, scooters, trikes and most custom bikes.
- RV Insurance
- We take pride in giving you the specialized RV insurance overages that ordinary auto insurance doesn’t provide.